Last update: November 17, 2021
The respect of your private life is of the utmost importance for ESCORT123.
- The way your personal information is collected and processed. "Personal information" means any information that could identify you, such as your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address;
- Your rights regarding your personal information;
- Who is responsible for the processing of the collected and processed information;
- To whom the information is transmitted;
- If applicable, the website's policy regarding cookies.
1. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal data collected on ESCORT123 are as follows:
- Email address
- IP address
- Day and time of connection
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
- Create a new user account
- Post an ad
The collection and processing of data serve the following purposes:
- Customize our services
- Create a better user experience
2. COOKIES AND LOG FILES
We collect information through log files and cookies. These allow us to process statistics and information on traffic on the Website, to ease navigation and improve your Website experience.
A. COOKIES USED BY THE WEBSITE
The cookie files used on the Website are the following:
- Authentication Information: In case you select the “Remember Me” option in the login page. If you select this option, the encrypted login and password will be stored in a cookie on your computer and used to automatically authenticate you.
- The list of ads that you add to your favorites.
- Your preferred language.
You have the right to object to the recording of these cookies and log files by configuring your web browser.
Once you have deactivated cookies and log files, you may continue your use of the Website. However, any malfunction resulting from this deactivation may not be considered of our making.
3. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal data collected by the Website are not transmitted to any third party and are only processed by the Website editor.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may disclose information in cases of non-compliance with applicable laws upon request for a disclosure order.
4. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The controller will keep in its computer systems, in reasonable security conditions, the entirety of the personal information collected for the following duration: 12 months.
The Controller is committed to protecting the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without informing you, and to respect the purposes for which personal information was collected.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the Controller is committed to notify you.
The data controller can be contacted by email at:
6. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the Website ("right to object"). You also have the right to request that your personal information does not appear, for example, on a mailing list ("right to withdraw").
If you wish to exercise the right to object or the right to withdraw, you must submit a request to:
7. RIGHT OF ACCESS, OF RECTIFICATION AND OF REMOVAL
You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by following the procedure described hereinafter:
TO MODIFY OR DELETE AN AD:
- Sign into your account
- Click on MY LISTINGS
- Click on EDIT or DELETE button
IF YOU HAVE A PERSONAL ACCOUNT, YOU MAY REQUEST ITS REMOVAL BY FOLLOWING THE PROCEDURE DESCRIBED HEREINAFTER:
- Sign into your account
- Click on ACCOUNT INFO
- Click on REQUEST ACCOUNT REMOVAL
The user can submit a request to:
Personal information we collect is stored in a secured environment. People working for us are obligated to respect the confidentiality of your personal information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following methods:
- SSL (Security Sockets Layer) Protocol
- Access management - person authorized
- Access management - person concerned
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations that allow us to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. Nevertheless, no mechanism can ensure a complete security and transmitting personal information on the Internet always entail a part of risk.
11. APPLICABLE LAW
We are committed to respect the legislative provisions as specified in:
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, SC 2000, c 5; and/or
- Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector, CQLR cP-39.1.